Monday, September 10, 2012

3 POINT ONE


Busy: Full of or characterized by activity

Busy is an understatement for the past couple of weeks.

Where do I start? Oh! I know where. I RAN MY FIRST 5K! This girl right here who thought she'd never ever be able to run a mile, ran 3.1, and Brad did too! (That's a lot of exclamation points I know, but I'm still pretty excited about it.) Sometime in March of this year I saw something about a local boot camp on someone's Facebook wall. I was hesitant because 1. I don't run and 2. I don't run. Putting all fear and hesitation behind me, I joined the boot camp in April and it has been THE best thing that I could have done for myself. Brad joined a couple of months after and we love it. This weekend, with my boot camp instructor encouraging me the whole way, I ran 3.1 miles. She's the best! I would recommend Versus Boot Camp to ANYONE and EVERYONE. I'm accomplishing goals and doing things I never thought were possible and I owe it all to my Coach Jamie! It truly is amazing what a little self confidence, lots of encouragement, a few goals and some serious determination will allow you to achieve. Bottom line: Don't say you can't because you can.


Prior to the 5K we had a hurricane sweep through the area, spent five days in Grayton Beach and attended Hattiesburg's first ever Fashion Night Out. 

Just a few little photos from the past couple of weeks. 

Grayton Beach | 30-A | Labor Day 2012

My best friend.
 
 
Captain Ron
#foreverfriends


Our 30-A at sunset.

Fashion Night Out | Hattiesburg

Those guys from Click sure can put on a party! Marie and I had a great best friend date last Thursday and I think it took me two whole days to recover. 
FNO with the BFF
The guys that own Click Boutique & Gallery.
If you haven't been to this store yet, RUN AND GO NOW!

This weekend we head to the beach to celebrate Amanda, who's wedding is coming up in November. A three-day countdown to an Orange Beach Bachelorette weekend begins now! I'm sure I'll have lots of pictures to post and lots of stories that I'll keep to myself after this weekend coming up! ;)
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment