Tuesday, June 28, 2011

South on 49

Rarely will you find Brad and I in Hattiesburg on the weekends...

This year has proven to be the busiest we've had yet, and if we're not going here or there for a wedding, wedding shower or what not, we're more than likely headed south on 49.

Fence Post Friday

As we headed down to the coast the weekend of June 17 we knew we had a busy next couple of days. Not only was it Father's Day, we also had plans to meet Jacqueline and Reed, two very good friends of ours, for a (my choice) Gavin DeGraw concert.

Dinner at Half Shell Oyster House before the concert.
7.18.11

Reed and Jacqueline.
Jacqueline and I have been friends since the 7th grade and this year her and Reed are getting married in Disney World! After their November wedding we will share the same anniversary, 11.14. Can you say all inclusive anniversary trips together in the future?
I know I can.

My sister, Katelyn, and I before the concert.
She was lucky enough to meet him. I - not so much.

The concert was exactly what we had expected.
We will definitely be seeing Mr. DeGraw again.

My favorite way to spend the weekends. Home with my family by the pool. It doesn't get any better than this. Action shot of Brad and Dad throwing my cousin Owen. They only did this 15 times. If only every Sunday could be this great. Happy Father's Day 2011!


No comments:

Post a Comment