Thursday, November 15, 2012

S'more what?

Yet again, procrastination has taken over and I'm updating my blog like it's my J O B.

This past weekend was really fun! Charity Ball Friday night and an "Autumn" Cocktail Party Saturday night. Couple of things I carried away from this weekend. 

1. If I could get married all over again (don't worry Laurie, not happening), I'd hire Dr. Zarr's Amazing Funk Monsters. They are so fun and entertaining. I mean, any band that closes with Don't Stop Believin' has my heart.

2. If I could have a photo booth in my house, I would. I love those things. Again, if I were to get married all over again, we'd definitely have one of these. Brad's mom wanted to put one at our rehearsal dinner but they weren't popular then. I remember saying, "Nah... we don't need one of those." Dangit!

3. My best friend has got it going on in the fall decor business. :) Marie and Trey hosted about 15 guests Saturday night for a dinner party and everything was perfect! Signature drinks including hot cider and Pomegranate Martinis, s'mores by the chiminea, gumbo, tons of appetizers... And to top it off, the company was wonderful! Fall is Marie's favorite time of the year and this time, her and Trey more than outdid their selves. She ALMOST inspired me to have a Christmas party. ALMOST. (Maybe next year...)

Junior Auxiliary Charity Ball 2012 | 9.9.12       

See. This is why it would be neat to have a photo booth in your house.

Richoux Autumn Dinner Party | 9.10.12

Yes. Those are homemade caramel apples with stick stems. Just call her Marie Stewart.
One Pomegranate Martini coming up!
The hostest with the mostest. Mrs. Southern Living!
B.O.C.

In additional news... Brad and I celebrated three years of marriage yesterday (with lots of "Happy Anniversary" text messages back and forth)! He was out of town for work and I had class until 9 p.m. Both exhausted and sore as hell from Boot Camp, we started gearing up and getting things in order for the Newman/Cameron wedding this weekend! We're also VERY much anticipating next weekend's anniversary celebration extravaganza (more details to come) in New Orleans!


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment